A Whole New World


So, we went to Toys 'R Us at 5am on Black Friday. For years I swore I would NEVER be one of those people. To top it off we went to, of all places, a toy store! That would have to be the most insane place to go on such a crazy day. But the jumparoo we were looking at for Aiden was $30 off!!
The whole experience wasn't too bad, but once Scott and I spent an hour in the check-out line, we just couldn't wait to let little Aiden try out his new toy. After all, he was with us when we bought it and he has no clue what Christmas day is....so here is our cutie checking out his new digs. As you can see he quite enjoys his new toy and every time he turns around there is something else to play with.
We think that he enjoys standing up the most. My baby is trying to grow up too fast for my taste!
As if this cute little pic isn't enough, here is some video of his first foray into jumparoo land:

Comments

  1. That has to be the cutest video...I love Sean's sweet voice. Muffy just wants to kiss their whole faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on down! The boys will be fine without you for a few days..or weeks. It's up to you ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts